Out of stock
Lividian Publications is pleased to offer our Deluxe Signed & Traycased Lettered Edition of Gone South by Robert McCammon. This deluxe special edition has been lavishly crafted with collectors and readers alike in mind. François Vaillancourt provided stunning full-color artwork for the frontispiece and thirteen full-color illustrations for the interior, making this special edition a true work of art. Rounding out the special features is a brand new foreword by bestselling author Michael Koryta and a classic introduction by Robert McCammon. The books were printed separately from the Limited Edition using a four-color specialty press and an upgraded acid-free paper with a textured finish. Our case maker then constructed the matching clamshell cases to house and protect them.
Retail Price: $950
Publication Date: May 2023
Page Count: 584
• Thirteen full-color interior illustrations by François Vaillancourt
• Full-color frontispiece by François Vaillancourt
• An original foreword by Michael Koryta
• Introduction by Robert McCammon
Deluxe Production Features:
• Printed separately from the Limited Edition
• Four-color interior offset printing on an upgraded 80# acid-free paper
• All interior artwork printed in full-color
• Fine binding and matching clamshell case
• Smyth-sewn to create a more durable binding
• Twine head and tail bands
• High-quality printed endpapers
• Sewn-in satin ribbon page marker
• Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Includes a full-color frontispiece
• Custom-made clamshell case stamped with hot foil and lined inside with the dust jacket artwork from the Limited Edition
• Print run of just 52 hand-lettered copies
• Full-color signature sheet signed by Robert McCammon, Michael Koryta, and François Vaillancourt
About the Book:
Gone South. In Vietnam Vets’ parlance, it means screwed-up, crazy. In the Deep South of the United States, it means dead.
Dan Lambert’s experiences in Vietnam have left him no stranger to psychological wounds or death. Years later, they have also left him divorced, broke, unemployed—and on the run. For Dan, to his shock and his shame, has become a murderer.
There is a $15,000 reward on his head—a reward that two weird bounty hunters will stop at nothing to get: a reward that doesn’t interest the brutally disfigured Arden Halliday. For Arden is after a different prize—one that she hopes to find deep in the dangerous swamps of Louisiana.
Joining forces, Arden and Lambert head south—he to hide and she to seek. Yet there they will both become discoverers—of the dregs of American society, bloody violence, drug smuggling—and a curious destiny…
About the Author:
Robert McCammon is the New York Times bestselling author of twenty-six books. He is the winner of five Bram Stoker Awards and a World Fantasy Award, and he is best known for Swan Song, The Wolf’s Hour, and Boy’s Life. More recently, McCammon has published The Five, which Stephen King called his best novel ever, and is writing the Matthew Corbett series, a ten-book series of historical thrillers that USA Network has called “the Early American James Bond.” McCammon lives in Birmingham, Alabama.
NOTE: Per our letter matching policy outlined in this FAQ, we will be matching letters for those who purchased The Store directly from us.