Out of Print
SOLD OUT IN 15 MINUTES!
Lividian Publications is proud to be publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of Gone South by Robert McCammon. This deluxe special edition has been lavishly crafted with collectors and readers alike in mind. François Vaillancourt provided stunning color artwork for the dust jacket and thirteen black and white illustrations for the interior, making this special edition a true work of art. Rounding out the special features is a brand new foreword by bestselling author Michael Koryta and a classic introduction by Robert McCammon.
Please Note: Because this edition is due to ship in the next eight weeks, payment is required at the time of ordering to hold your reservation.
Retail Price: $150
Publication Date: June 13, 2023
Page Count: 578 pages
• Full-color wrap-around dust jacket artwork by François Vaillancourt
• Thirteen interior illustrations by François Vaillancourt
• Full-color frontispiece by François Vaillancourt
• An original foreword by Michael Koryta
• Introduction by Robert McCammon
Deluxe Production Features:
• Offset printed on an acid-free archival quality paper stock
• A fine binding
• Hot foil stamping on the front cover and spine
• Smyth-sewn to create a more durable binding
• Twine head and tail bands
• High-quality endpapers
• Sewn-in satin ribbon page marker
• Custom-made slipcase stamped with hot foil and featuring a unique die-cut window
• Signed by Robert McCammon, Michael Koryta, and François Vaillancourt
• Limited to 750 signed and numbered copies
About the Book:
Gone South. In Vietnam Vets’ parlance, it means screwed-up, crazy. In the Deep South of the United States, it means dead.
Dan Lambert’s experiences in Vietnam have left him no stranger to psychological wounds or death. Years later, they have also left him divorced, broke, unemployed—and on the run. For Dan, to his shock and his shame, has become a murderer.
There is a $15,000 reward on his head—a reward that two weird bounty hunters will stop at nothing to get: a reward that doesn’t interest the brutally disfigured Arden Halliday. For Arden is after a different prize—one that she hopes to find deep in the dangerous swamps of Louisiana.
Joining forces, Arden and Lambert head south—he to hide and she to seek. Yet there they will both become discoverers—of the dregs of American society, bloody violence, drug smuggling—and a curious destiny…
About the Author:
Robert McCammon is the New York Times bestselling author of twenty-six books. He is the winner of five Bram Stoker Awards and a World Fantasy Award, and he is best known for Swan Song, The Wolf’s Hour, and Boy’s Life. More recently, McCammon has published The Five, which Stephen King called his best novel ever, and is writing the Matthew Corbett series, a ten-book series of historical thrillers that USA Network has called “the Early American James Bond.” McCammon lives in Birmingham, Alabama.
NOTE: Per our number matching policy outlined in this FAQ, we will be matching numbers for those who purchased The Store directly from us.
NOTE: There is a Lettered Edition, which has been offered to those who purchased the Lettered Edition of The Store from us, per our policies outlined in this FAQ.