Out of stock
“I can’t bear to believe his presence in my life had anything to do with fate. It would mean that all these terrible things—these horrors—were meant to happen. If that is so, then there is no such thing as light, and our belief in it is a foolish illusion. If that is so, we live in darkness like animals in a burrow, or ants deep in their hill. And not alone.”
Revival by Stephen King is a dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the other side of life. This rich and disturbing tale spans five decades on its way to the most terrifying conclusion Stephen King has ever written. It’s a masterpiece from King, in the great American tradition of Frank Norris, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Special Bonus Materials For Both Editions:
• Seventeen full-color illustrations by François Vaillancourt including three fold-out illustrations measuring 17 inches by 9 inches
• An introduction by Josh Boone, writer and director of the forthcoming feature film adaptatio
• Exclusive artwork created by Vincent Chong for the film development process
• “A Nasty, Dark Piece of Work” by Bev Vincent: an overview of Stephen King’s writing of the novel
• “Stephen King: The Rolling Stone Interview” — an epic twenty page interview with Stephen King originally published on Halloween 2014 by Rolling Stone magazine in celebration of the novel’s publication
Special Production Features For the Lettered Edition:
• printed by a specialty press
• four-color interior offset printing on an upgraded acid-free paper with a textured finish
• three-piece fine binding of imported Italian leather and silk cloth
• imported Indian hand-marbled endpapers
• silver gilding on the page edges
• genuine crafted spine hubs
• sewn-in satin ribbon page marker
• colored head and tail bands
• two colors of hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• includes a bonus interior illustration not found in the Limited Edition
• features a full-color frontispiece
• housed in a hand-made slide-in traycase featuring padded boards, hot foil stamping on the front, spine, and inside of the case, and imported Indian hand-marbled endpapers for the interior lining
• a hand-tipped page of original artwork by François Vaillancourt
• print run of just 52 hand-lettered copies
• Retail Price: $1250
Who signed this edition?
François Vaillancourt, Josh Boone, Vincent Chong, and Bev Vincent are currently scheduled to sign the signature sheets. Stephen King will not be signing.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you’re interested in purchasing this edition or if you have any questions. Thank you!