Out of stock
“I can’t bear to believe his presence in my life had anything to do with fate. It would mean that all these terrible things—these horrors—were meant to happen. If that is so, then there is no such thing as light, and our belief in it is a foolish illusion. If that is so, we live in darkness like animals in a burrow, or ants deep in their hill. And not alone.”
Revival by Stephen King is a dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the other side of life. This rich and disturbing tale spans five decades on its way to the most terrifying conclusion Stephen King has ever written. It’s a masterpiece from King, in the great American tradition of Frank Norris, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Special Bonus Materials For Both Editions:
• Seventeen full-color illustrations by François Vaillancourt, including three fold-out illustrations measuring 17 inches by 9 inches
• An introduction by Josh Boone, writer and director of the forthcoming feature film adaptation
• Exclusive artwork created by Vincent Chong for the film development process
• “A Nasty, Dark Piece of Work” by Bev Vincent: an overview of Stephen King’s writing of the novel
• “Stephen King: The Rolling Stone Interview” — an epic twenty page interview with Stephen King originally published on Halloween 2014 by Rolling Stone magazine in celebration of the novel’s publication
Special Production Features For the Limited Edition:
• Two-color interior offset printing on an acid-free archival quality paper stock
• bound in a plush synthetic leather
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• featuring hot foil stamping and “blind” heat burnishing on the front cover, back cover, and spine
• genuine crafted spine hubs
• sewn-in satin ribbon page marker
• colored head and tail bands
• printed marbled endpapers
• features a full-color frontispiece
• housed in a custom-made slipcase wrapped with a woven cloth and stamped with hot foil on the spine
• Retail Price: $125
Print Run for the Signed & Slipcased Limited Edition:
How was the print run determined?
The print run for this special edition was determined by the preorders received from the booksellers at the end of May 2019.
Who signed this edition?
François Vaillancourt, Josh Boone, Vincent Chong, and Bev Vincent signed the signature sheets. Stephen King will not be signing.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to help!