Out of stock
Bentley Little’s classic novel of horror, published for the first-time ever as a Signed & Slipcased Limited Edition!
“Best outright horror novelist? Bentley Little, in a walk… he can go from zero to surreal in 6.0 seconds.”
— Stephen King
Lividian Publications is thrilled to be publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of The Store by Bentley Little. This special edition was lavishly crafted with collectors and readers alike in mind. Dirk Berger provided stunning color artwork for the dust jacket and frontispiece, plus sixteen black and white illustrations for the interior. Jeff Strand contributed an original foreword and Bentley Little wrote a brand new introduction discussing the origins of one of his most popular novels to date. Whether you’re already a fan of this classic horror novel or a first-time visitor to The Store, this is a special edition you won’t want to miss!
Retail Price: $125
Publication Date: December 2022
Page Count: 512 pages
• Sixteen black and white interior illustrations by Dirk Berger
• Full-color dust jacket artwork by Dirk Berger
• Full-color frontispiece by Dirk Berger
• Original foreword by Jeff Strand
• Brand new introduction by Bentley Little
Deluxe Production Features:
• Offset printed on an acid-free archival quality paper stock
• Fine cloth binding
• Hot foil stamping on the front cover and spine
• Smyth-sewn to create a more durable binding
• Twine head and tail bands
• High-quality endpapers
• Sewn-in satin ribbon page marker
• Custom-made slipcase stamped with hot foil and featuring a unique die-cut window
• Signed by Bentley Little, Jeff Strand, and Dirk Berger
• Limited to 750 signed and numbered copies
About the Book:
Juniper, Arizona, is an off-the-map town the retail giant called The Store has chosen for its new location. Now everything you could possibly want is under one roof, at unbelievable prices. But you’d better be careful what you wish for. This place demands something of its customers that goes beyond brand loyalty. At The Store, one-stop shopping has become last-stop shopping.
Bill Davis is the only one in town who senses the evil lurking within The Store, but he can’t stop his two teenage daughters from taking jobs there and falling under the frightening influence of its sadistic manager. When Bill finally takes a stand, he will get much more than he bargained for…
About the Author:
Bentley Little was born in Arizona a month after his mother attended the world premiere of Psycho. He received his BA in Communications and MA in English and Comparative Literature at California State University Fullerton. His Master’s thesis was the novel The Revelation, which was later published and won the Bram Stoker Award in 1991. Since then, he has written many more novels and his work has been translated into seven different languages. Several of his novels have been optioned for film.