Out of stock
PUBLISHER: SST Publications
EDITION: Signed & Numbered Limited Edition Hardcover
From the New York Times best-selling author of The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires.
Only a girl with a guitar can save us all.
Every morning, Kris Pulaski wakes up in hell. In the 1990s she was lead guitarist of Dürt Würk, a heavy-metal band on the brink of breakout success until lead singer Terry Hunt embarked on a solo career and rocketed to stardom, leaving his bandmates to rot in obscurity.
Now Kris works as night manager of a Best Western; she’s tired, broke, and unhappy. Then one day everything changes—a shocking act of violence turns her life upside down, and she begins to suspect that Terry sabotaged more than just the band. Kris hits the road, hoping to reunite Dürt Würk and confront the man who ruined her life. Her journey will take her from the Pennsylvania rust belt to a celebrity rehab center to a satanic music festival.
A spine-tingling horror novel, We Sold Our Souls is an epic journey into the heart of a conspiracy-crazed, pill-popping, paranoid country that seems to have lost its very soul.
Signed Limited Hardcover Edition:
* Limited to only 400 signed and hand-numbered copies
* Personally signed by Grady Hendrix and Reiko Murakami on a specially designed full-colour illustrated signature page
* Larger 6.14” x 9.21” trim size
* Printed on a heavier 100gsm acid-free paper
* Bound in premium cloth with coloured head and tail bands
* Featuring five interior illustrations printed on a special silk art stock & tipped into the book
* Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
* Offset printed and bound with full-colour endpapers
* Sewn binding for increased durability
* Dust jacket artwork and interior illustrations by Reiko Murakami
* Including extra bonus material