We have a very busy year planned here at Lividian Publications, and I thought a general overview might be helpful:
* The Store by Bentley Little Deluxe Lettered Edition will be completed in March or April, and will be offered around that time to those who purchased the Lettered Edition of The Last House on Needless Street.
* Our next project was sent to the printer in December and it’s by one of my favorite authors. This should hopefully ship in June if all goes well.
* Another new project is being started at the printer as I type this, and it’s by an author I’ve never worked with once, either here or at Cemetery Dance.
* A third new project should be sent to the printer in February and it’s by an author whose “first novel” Lividian published as a signed Limited Edition.
* We have our first Limited Edition with a hugely popular New York Times bestselling author fairly deep in production. I’ve published him in one of my anthologies but I’ve never published one of his books before. Not sure of the timing of this one just yet, but I’d love to have it out by the end of the year if the stars align.
* We will be publishing three more trade paperbacks, two of them long out of print titles that should have never been out of print to begin with.
* The next Joe Hill book is being designed now and the signature sheets are headed overseas. I have a feeling everyone won’t be done signing in time for this to be a 2023 title, but early 2024 looks good.
* Plus, more Bentley Little special editions are in the works.
More details will be shared about all of these once they are closer to publication since the printer schedule is still fairly erratic. Thank you again for all of your support and enthusiasm!